World-class event facilities in the heart of historic Philadelphia, the conference center at the Science History Institute is an elegant venue for creating unforgettable occasions.
From meetings to galas, small social gatherings to wedding celebrations, the Science History Institute transforms into an ideal venue for any special event!
What makes our facilities unique?
- 13,500 square feet of event space, accommodating up to 350 people.
- Eight dynamic rooms with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, high-speed connectivity, and a range of configuration possibilities.
- Our dedication to sustainable best practices and providing green meeting options for our clients.
- A full-service kitchen and premier catering options.
- Free access to the museum.
- A close proximity to convenient transportation, including Amtrak, SEPTA, Philadelphia International Airport, and I-95.
- An ideal location for exploring the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the National Constitution Center, as well as some of the city’s finest restaurants, art galleries, and shopping.
Tell us about the event you would like to host, and we will follow up with more information.