12-Month Postdoctoral Fellowships
Submissions for 2023–2024 fellowships are now closed.
Applications for 2024–2025 fellowships will be accepted in the fall of 2023, due January 2024.
Applications for postdoctoral research fellowships require
- research project title with 150-word abstract
- cover letter (two pages maximum), research proposal (four pages maximum), and CV (four pages maximum)
- one piece of sample work (e.g., a published paper, dissertation chapter, master’s thesis) preferably of not more than 10,000 words
- diversity statement (up to 150 words)
- contact details of two referees—unaffiliated with the Science History Institute—who have agreed to submit letters on your behalf
Please refer to our Guide for Applicants and FAQ for further assistance.